We are gearing up to attend the St. George Family History Expo at the end of February, and in conjunction with that, I am pleased as punch to announce our first ever (da-da-da-dahh!) Family Threads Contest!!!
The Winner will receive these awesome prizes:
- Two free registrations for St. George Family History Expo ($140 value)
- One-year Premium Family Photoloom Membership ($39 value)
- Publication of your photo & story
To enter, simply send a family history photo (.jpg or .png files only, please) along with a short personal essay, memory, or story about that photo to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Family Threads Contest” in the subject line of your email.
Check out our Family Threads series if you want to get a better idea of what we're looking for.
Nuts & Bolts:
- Entries may be 100-500 words in length, and must include both a picture and a story.
- Entries must not have been previously published.
- Submission deadline is midnight February 16. Winners will be announced February 21.
- No prize substitutions will be made.
- Winners will be determined by highly unscientific, subjective methods, but if your story makes us laugh or cry, you'll have a better chance. The decisions of the judges are entirely their own, and are final.